Saturday, January 23, 2010

Snowboarding!


When we were in Utah we decided to take a trip snowboarding, So it was my first time ever snowboarding and my sweet husband promised that he would teach me this year. I was a little nervous at first but . . .well I guess that never went away :) My first run down it took me about an hour to get to the bottom. I fell more times than I would like to admit but after many falls and one good superman that completely knocked the air out of me, I started to get the hang of it. I think the scariest part was getting off the lift every time. I don't think there was even one time that I didn't fall and make others fall with me. One of the funniest times was I was in the middle between Jesse and his sister Carissa ( both of who were super helpful in teaching me how to snowboard) and as we were getting off the lift I'm not sure how it happened but it seemed like we were in one of those cartoons and after one person falls the other people fall and we were one big ball going down the hill it was hilarious to say the least. Overall the snowboarding trip was a success and I loved it!

1 comment:

  1. The first day is always the worst and then the real fun begins. Be careful. It can become an addiction. We can't stay off the slopes more than a few weeks. I am so glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete