Thursday, January 14, 2010

Yeah it's been awhile

Yeah I know it's been awhile since I have blogged, but even with being on a break from school it still doesn't seem like there is lots of time. Well here is what has been happening in our lives since Halloween. Well we had a nice quiet Thanksgiving here at home, we put up Christmas decorations and after making Jesse go up and down the ladder at least five times I finally settled on how I wanted the Christmas lights to be. He's such a sweetheart he didn't even complain. We got out tree and our wreath and all of our Christmas do dads up and our house really did look like a little Christmas home I loved it!
We went up to Utah with to spend Christmas with Jesse's family and it was so much fun! I got to see my brother and his sweet family - I can't believe how big my nephews and nieces are getting! We had a fun marshmallow shoot out in which my nephews completely destroyed us. We had fun staying up late nights learning new board games and playing Mario World and over all was a very successful trip. The weather was beautiful and for the first time in a very long time I had a white Christmas. I think my favorite present was my new bread maker - oh I love it! When I was in Chile we would have homemade bread everyday! Everyone knew how to make bread and it was delicious! Unfortunately my arm muscles never got the hang of the kneading part of making bread so I just haven't made it a lot since I have gotten home. So now. . . I have made break at least twice a week since Christmas! So much fun!
New Years was also a good one, we rang in the new year playing Settlers of Catan Seafarers version with our good friends John and Chantel Webster- it was really our "friendversary" we met them last new years and have been best friends ever since.
Work is going good and we are happy! We are coming up on our first year anniversary! Can you believe it! Time has flown but what a wonderful year it has been! More on that later. . .

Also I've created a new blog for my photography! Check it out at KendraPettitPhotography.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment