Thursday, September 2, 2010

September Service

So I was reading Becki Crosby's latest post 26 Reasons I Feel Happy and I felt inspired. Basically for her birthday instead of gifts she just wanted people to do random acts of kindness for others. Since it was her 26th birthday she spent her birthday doing 26 random acts of kindness all day ( I can imagine that was a very long day) Anyways so I decided to copy her idea. But I'm just going to spread it out in the whole month of September. I'll let you know as I go along the fun stuff that I run into. Also if you have any ideas let me know! It's going to be a fun month.

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about doing that for my bday too for awhile. I'm glad she posted about her day because I need more ideas and I kind of forgot I wanted to do that. :) Good luck! Oh, and happy bday!

    ReplyDelete