Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Second Anniversary

I can't believe that two years has passed by soo fast! I guess time flies when you're having fun. I have never been happier, I absolutely adore my husband and I am so grateful that I am the lucky girl that gets to spend the rest of my life with a man that treats me like a queen. He's amazing. Since I got pregnant Jesse has stepped up to clean, cook, and pamper me to no end. He does all of these things on top of working over 40 hours a week. He never complains or asks me to do more than I feel like I am capable of. I love him more than words can say. okay okay enough of me gushing about my perfect husband. Jesse planned such a fun date for our anniversary. We went bowling and I told Jesse that I was a terrible bowler, and to not expect much.

Our first round pretty much proved my point. No one really wanted to claim this round.


Second round however. . . .Turns out I can bowl a lot better than I thought. . . or maybe it was just luck. :) I think it's just because I have the strength of a grown woman and a small fetus to help me out.

Jesse doing a victory dance . .. yeah or trying to do so

My victory dance. . .

I win again!

Then i get worse. . . or maybe I just let Jesse win this time, the world will never know.


After bowling we went to Sekai Sushi in Mesa so get some of my favorite food. We got some deep fried and baked sushi and it was amazing. So delicious, and we just relaxed for the rest of the night. It was a perfect evening. Thanks for everything babe!

2 comments:

  1. OH i love you guys! :) congrats and yay! you're cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and Happy 2 years! :) You don't even look pregnant!! Jealous!!

    ReplyDelete