Saturday, March 3, 2012

Gilbert Arizona Temple

Jesse had work off the day after Valentines day and we had big plans to go on a hike, have a picnic, and celebrate the day of love. Unfortunately Jesse hurt his foot the night before so any sort of foot-centric activities kind of went out the window. Instead, I made amazing strawberry filled crepes with vanilla ice cream for breakfast and later we went to visit the Gilbert Arizona Temple construction site. I am sooo excited for the temple to be completed! It is two miles away from our home.  I have been wanting to go and get pictures there with Calvin before it gets entirely built so I'm happy we had a bit of time to do that.  My idea of fun is going to Home Depot, getting supplies, and building something awesome.  I got an idea off Pinterest to make a fun shelf for Calvin's room. We worked on that project for a while and made a lot of progress but I'll post more on that later. Anyways, it was a lovely Valentines Day; I love my sweet Valentine boys. I am one lucky girl! Here are a few pictures from the new temple site:





No comments:

Post a Comment