Monday, January 2, 2012

Brig's Baptism

 One of my oldest nephews (Brigham) turned eight in November and he got baptized over Thanksgiving weekend! Brig is such a wonderful example for his younger brother and sister.  One of his cousins gave a talk about baptism and she recalled a conversation between some of the younger cousins about what it felt like to be baptized.  Soon after that conversation one of those cousins got baptized and described her baptism as feeling warm. The other young cousin exclaimed, "I knew it!" I looked over at Brig and he had a big smile on his face and was nodding in agreement.  It made me tear up.  I love seeing him make such good choices in following God's plan for him.  There was such a sweet spirit there and I'm grateful that I was able to be there to enjoy it.



No comments:

Post a Comment